[macvoiceover] Purchasing Office 2016

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 07:26:39 -0400

Hi All,
I am attempting to purchase Office 2016, but, the MS office site is not working
well with VoiceOver and Safari for me.
I am presented with the option to purchase an office 365 subscription, followed
by a table that VoiceOver won’t read.
No where do I see the ability to actually purchase office.
Has anyone succeeded in doing this? If so how?
Thanks!
Olivia