[macvoiceover] Re: Problems with the Bard site?

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:23:11 -0500

Well, this has to have some other variable involved, because I just went to the
Bard website and had no trouble. There was no sluggishness logging for me
though there was the prompt from safari or something in my system asking
whether I wanted to save this password. Then I had to agree to the pledge.
After that, the links on the site looked as they always do, including when I
went to the recent books list. So I am not at all saying no problem exists; I
am saying that it isn't as simple as just safari or voiceover having a problem
with the Bard site. I don't have any bright ideas at the moment as to what the
problem in some cases could be. Did you get the save password prompt? if not,
you may want to check for dialogs with your application chooser or window
chooser and see if there's a dialog that isn't being brought into display for
you that could be helping to gum up the works.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart