[macvoiceover] Re: Problems with Lion: and Can and should I reinstall lion?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:07:17 -0400

Hi,

maybe a totally clean install is in order?  I'm assuming you have snow leopard
on one of your externals?  Boot into that then erase your Mac HD, and make sure
you have no other drives are partitions connecting running lion or the install
button will probably not be accessible in the app store.  Then once you have
the app store download, choose to install Lion on the Mac HD you've just erased
via disk utility.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296