[macvoiceover] Re: Problems downloading file from I Can Work This Thing

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:09:11 -0500

Hi Judy,

Try the following,
1: interact with the link.
2:  Make sure your mouse is on the link with VO keys-shift-f5.
3: VO keys-shift-m for the context menu
4: arrow down to, Save linked file as.
5:  Now press enter, or, VO keys-space and you will see the file name and where
you want to save it and so on.

We do this this way because some folks do not wish to store manuals and such on
there drive and this way they can read it on line.

If you can't get the file, write me off list and I will send it to you.

HTH.

Keith Reedy