[macvoiceover] Problems downloading file from I Can Work This Thing

  • From: Judy Wilkinson <jwilkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:26:43 -0800

Okay, AS a teacher for 28 years, I know there are no stupid questions: except
perhaps this one!

I can't download files from icanworkthisthing: the iPhone files: I hit space
bar on "download this file" but the text of the file appears or the name does
but the download menu doesn't open and doesn't seem to come up on the voshift-m
menu either. What on earth am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Judy