[macvoiceover] Re: PDF files and mac.

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:49:20 -0400

well, k1000 is not a mac product but mac os has a bilt-in app called preview which renders pdfs accessibly with vo. as with all things pdf, your milage will vary but I don't think there is a pdf renderer out there that surpasses preview.

On Sep 3, 2009, at 10:46 AM, jim rawls wrote:

I just had an issue with a PDF file and I solved it using kurzweil 11. So, question is this. If I get a Mac, will I be able to convert PDF image files so that I can read them? Kurzweil 11 is a great program and I hate to lose it. If I can't use it with the Mac, it's a deal breaker for me. Jim