[macvoiceover] Re: VoiceOver Getting Started (Snow Leopard) is DAISY format

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:49:42 -0400

I clicked the link and it downloaded.

On Sep 3, 2009, at 10:44 AM, Brandon Misch wrote:

I don't know. just saw the older versions on greg's site and didn't see the newest version there.

On Sep 3, 2009, at 9:15 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

who reads it?

On Sep 3, 2009, at 9:06 AM, Brandon Misch wrote:

i checked this out on the main site and snow leopard is not on there.

On Sep 3, 2009, at 1:26 AM, Greg Kearney wrote:

VoiceOver Getting Started (Snow Leopard) is DAISY format has been produced by the Association for the Blind of Western Australia and can be downloaded from the following URL:

http://www.cucat.org/tmp/vogs_sl.zip

This is a full text full audio DAISY version 2.02 digital talking book with navigation at the chapter and subsection level and page numbers supported.

Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media
Association for the Blind of Western Australia
61 Kitchener Avenue, PO Box 101
Victoria Park 6979, WA Australia

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx