[macvoiceover] Re: Opera comments

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:07:02 -0400

Hi Neal and others,

I have chosen an opening webpage with Opra and it seems to be there when I open the program, however, I can not read it with Voiceover just buttons and a few other things and nothing that says, HTML. Can any one give me a headsup here.

On Apr 29, 2008, at 9:11 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:

Well, it does work. There are some things I don't know yet, like why it skips all the left hand column of my web site at

http://www.ravenswood.org

It read it fine the first time and I set it as my home page, and now it seems to only give me the links about MY CD's and nothing else. Perhaps it's trying to market my CD's?

It also says nothing and does not play a sound when some pages load.

It also takes longer to load a page than I would have expected for Opera. I find that Safari seems quicker, but this is not a scientific measurement of any kind.

More later.

Neal