[macvoiceover] Olearia 1.0 RC1 released

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:49:40 +0800

Olearia 1.0 Release Candidate 1 is available from the Downloads section.

New in this Version

Support for Text Only books.
Support for BookShare? Text Only Books
Added Dialogs for books that do not have media Format meta tags (Audio
Only and Text Only)
Support for external Plugins
Better compatibility with 2.02, 2002, 2005 format Text only and Full
Audio Full Text Books.
Lots of memory leaks fixed, smaller memory footprint.

http://code.google.com/p/olearia/

--
Gregory Kearney
Manager - Accessible Media

Telephone: +61 (08) 9311 8202
Telephone: +1 (307) 224-4022 (North America)
Fax: +61 (08) 9361 8696
Toll free: 1800 658 388 (Australia only)
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx