[macvoiceover] Re: monitor on mac mini?

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:38:20 +0000

HI Keith,

Sorry this isn't voiceover based, but I hae a few questions about the macbook.
firstly, is it quiet or do you get huge fan noises from it like with some other
laptops?
secondly, is it fast? does it run apps like ilife suite and iwork properly?
thridly, do you find it very easy to carry around - light and portable?

thanks for any answers, they are very much appreciated!

ash