[macvoiceover] Re: OT: MacVisionaries list

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:31:34 -0000

Hi Gary, I'm wondering that too. I setup a google account and tryed signing up to it. But the thing i'm not sure about does a modarator has to aprove of the person signing up? Also, do you have to use a google account for the list? Can't you use any email address you have such as hotmail yahoo for example. If anyone can help us both out it would be greatful!

Daniel