[macvoiceover] OT. Working on an iPhone ap and need to skype with someone who is using their iPhone

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 11:03:28 -0600

Hi, I'm working on an iPhone app that is, among other things, a recorder app
that allows people to record and arrange files to be used for notes or most
any other thing.  The files can be ordered by date, subject, etc.  In that I
have an iTouch and have to use an external microphone, I don't know anything
about the quality of the iPhone mike and how much it picks up the TTS when
using it when trying to record.

So, if someone has the interest and the time to chat with me for a few
minutes on skype while using their iPhone, I could get a feel for that.

My skype name is
Neal163.

Thanks for your help on this and sorry for the off topic message.

Neal