[macvoiceover] OT: Help with Screen

  • From: "Ginny" <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:18:51 -0500

Hi, guys.  I'm using a Macbook on which I run XP and Leopard via bootcamp.
I was running XP this morning when my Mom commented that my screen was
sideways.  She said she could still read it fine, but that the whole screen
was completely sideways.  Before I revert to calling tech support, I was
wondering if anyone had a clue as to whether I'd messed up some monitor
setting or if it sounds as if I've actually messed up my machine.  And if I
go in and hunt for settings, should I do that from the Mac or Windows boot?

Thanks much for any thoughts you have.

Ginny