[macvoiceover] Re: OCR and Scanning using a multi function

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 19:37:58 -0400

I am running the latest version of VU Scan and when I used the HP Printer
Driver CD I didn't get anything related to Twain drivers that either VU Scan or
Abbey Fine Reader could locate. I have a HP Photosmart Plus B210 series and I
can't find twain anything, but remember it does work for Mac Printing and
Scanning just not with third party software. Please help because OCR would be
drastically helpful for me.

Thanks in advance,
VaShaun Jones