[macvoiceover] Re: Navigon iPhone app accessibility.

  • From: PAUL NUGENT <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 13:09:07 +0100

Hi,

I too am very interested in this.  Does it speak the street names as you pass
them?  Do you have to set a route before it speaks, or can you just set it up
to speak when you walk?

Also I noticed that there is a companion post code finder that will work with
it.  Any thoughts on this software and any other supportive software that will
work with Navigon?

Thanks in advance.

Paul
On 13 Aug 2010, at 12:43, Peter Durieux wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Accept of the buttons in point of interest screen.
> Like the buttons bars etc, but never the less.
> Navigon, a great accessible gps solution  for us. :)
>
> Regards.
>
> -Peter
>
> Op 13-aug-2010, om 02:08 heeft Jeff Berwick het volgende geschreven:
>
>> I use it everyday and have not had any issues with it.  Somebody, on this or
>> another list, reported having difficulty with it freezing when they selected
>> an address...I just use the "Take me home" feature so my bus driver can't
>> forget me.  Like I said, no problems.
>>
>> There are no unlabelled buttons.
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> On 2010-08-12, at 4:41 PM, ashley wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> I was just wondering how accessible is the navigon software on the iPhone
>>> using iOS 4 with voiceover. I heave seen some messages about it being used
>>> but this was a while back and was just wondering what the current status of
>>> the app is regarding accessibility as i have a firnd who is thinking of
>>> using it on his iPhone.
>>> Thanks in advance
>>> Ashley
>>> Website: