[macvoiceover] Re: Navigon iPhone app accessibility.

  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:08:42 -0400

I use it everyday and have not had any issues with it.  Somebody, on this or
another list, reported having difficulty with it freezing when they selected an
address...I just use the "Take me home" feature so my bus driver can't forget
me.  Like I said, no problems.

There are no unlabelled buttons.

Jeff