[macvoiceover] Re: NEED HELP WITH DOCK

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 09:23:01 -0400

Hi Peggy,

Go to finder and start typing documents. When you hear the documents spoken, open it with command-o.

After it is opened, go to the doc, you should find it there.
Now down arrow until you here keep in doc and press VO keys-space bar.

HTH.

Keith Reedy

On Jul 6, 2009, at 8:38 AM, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

Hi:

Over the weekend my daughter accidentally removed my documents folder from the dock. Can someone please tell me how to put it back in the dock again? Thanks.

Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jude 1:24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
1:25 To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion
and power, Both now and forever. Amen.