[macvoiceover] Re: NEED HELP WITH DOCK

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 07:51:19 -0700

Hi, Peggy, just go to your documents folder and open it, then go to the
dock with either vo d, or control f3, and find documents, then down
arrow until you hear, keep in dock, and press enter.  Hope this helps
you.
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:38:16 -0400, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

Hi:

Over the weekend my daughter accidentally removed my documents folder
from the dock. Can someone please tell me how to put it back in the
dock again?  Thanks.

Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jude 1:24  Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to
present you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
1:25  To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty,
Dominion
and power, Both now and forever. Amen.

Marty