[macvoiceover] Re: Muting while recording in Audio Hijack 3

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover Email list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 10:07:48 -0600

Thank you. It looks like a nice setup but quite different from the previous
version so I will have to do some re-learning. The old Audio Hijack is the one
that had mute in the toolbar.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,
my rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

On Nov 3, 2015, at 5:53 AM, Ignasi Cambra Díaz <ignasicambra@xxxxxx> wrote:

You just need to disable the audio block for your output device. When you
have an Audio Hijack session open you can interact with the audio grid,
browse to your output device audio block (internal speakers, headphones, or
whatever device you are using), press VO+space on it, and use the switch
within the popover to enable or disable it as needed.
On 03 Nov 2015, at 10:40, Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see no toolbar in the new audio hijack 3. Maybe I am somehow overlooking
it.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,
my rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

On Nov 3, 2015, at 2:47 AM, Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Simply press the mute button once you have initiated the recording, it is
in the toobar beside 'audio hyjack'.

TF

On 3/11/2015, at 7:14 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just upgraded to audio hijack 3 and of course I should have looked up
all the information or listened to a podcast before I started recording.
But I didn't! I'd like to mute it for a while but still record. Can
anybody tell me how to do this?

Thanks.