[macvoiceover] Re: Muting while recording in Audio Hijack 3

  • From: Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 05:12:10 +1300

I have Audio Hyjack Pro 2.11
Unusual to leave this out.

TF

On 3/11/2015, at 10:40 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see no toolbar in the new audio hijack 3. Maybe I am somehow overlooking it.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,
my rock and my Redeemer.
(Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

On Nov 3, 2015, at 2:47 AM, Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Simply press the mute button once you have initiated the recording, it is in
the toobar beside 'audio hyjack'.

TF

On 3/11/2015, at 7:14 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just upgraded to audio hijack 3 and of course I should have looked up all
the information or listened to a podcast before I started recording. But I
didn't! I'd like to mute it for a while but still record. Can anybody tell
me how to do this?

Thanks.