[macvoiceover] Re: Moving items on and off the doc?

  • From: Rafaela Freundt <rafafreundt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 22:23:17 -0500

Hi Olivia,
To add something to the doc just find it using the vo arrow keys, like on the
applications window for example, then press command shift t to add it. If you
want to move something around on the doc select it and press option command and
the arrows and it will tell you next to what item you are moving it. If you
want to remove something, find it in the doc, press vo shift m to open the
context menu, arrow down to options, open the submenu with the right arrow key
and go down to remove from doc. Press enter on that and you will be all set.
hope this helps,
Rafaelatoo.