[macvoiceover] Mouse keys problem in Lion sort of solved

  • From: Cheryl Ann Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 00:07:42 -0500 (CDT)

I remembered that mouse keys had been working okay until I accidentally unplugged the full Apple usb keyboard and the aluminum bluetooth one took over; that was the first time I had used the bluetooth one in Lion. So I switched back to the usb keyboard and mouse keys is working again. Maybe I need to re-pair my bluetooth keyboard in Lion. At any rate, I wanted to point out that when you use the option key to toggle mouse keys, voiceover now speaks the state of the mouse keys as on or off instead of just giving the sound effect that always left me wondering if they were on or off.

--
Cheryl

"Let the words of my mouth,
and the meditation of my heart,