[macvoiceover] Re: Mountain Lion

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 11:45:53 -0400

Our Air was created about the same time and we upgraded just fine..  I don't
know about easy, but, download it from the app store and it will be in
applications just open it and follow the instructions.  I will be away from the
computer for most of the morning, so, maybe some one would give you a hand if
you need it.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx