[macvoiceover] Re: More on dictation

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 12:19:16 +1200

I recommend Bluetooth for your head set.
I have a blue tooth keyboard, it is great.
Especially combined with wireless headphones. It turns my iMac into a portable
computer.

TF

On 11/08/2012, at 12:10 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, I have my microphone at about 66% input and that usually is plenty.
Sometimes if I put the input much higher than that if I'm recording something
and get really loud, there is Some distortion. But I really do like the
dictation.

One of the advantages of the Mac Pro over
my beloved Mac Mini  is having a built-in microphone. But still, for some
purposes, I'd like to find  stereo microphone maybe with a headset. However,
for just dictation, this works very well

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart