[macvoiceover] Re: Missing sync accessibility

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:18:31 -0400

Cheryl,

I use it every day for my Blackjack with almost no problems. Once in a while I do need to go find a button with the itemchooser, but, as a whole, I would say that it is about 95 percent accessible.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 11, 2008, at 3:03 PM, chomiak7737@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all.

I know I've seen discussions either on this list or macvisionaries about missing sync and some notetakers. I want to use missing sync with my new sprint ppc6800 which is a windows Mobile 6 device. Before I actually pay for it, I'd like to know if anybody has used missingsync to sync with a cell phone/pda as I'd like to be able to do contacts. How accessible was
it for you to do syncing using voiceover?

Tia.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,