[macvoiceover] Missing sync accessibility

  • From: chomiak7737@xxxxxxx
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:03:36 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all.

I know I've seen discussions either on this list or macvisionaries about
missing sync and some notetakers. I want to use missing sync with my new
sprint ppc6800 which is a windows Mobile 6 device. Before I actually pay
for it, I'd like to know if anybody has used missingsync to sync with a
cell phone/pda as I'd like to be able to do contacts. How accessible was
it for you to do syncing using voiceover?

Tia.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,