[macvoiceover] Re: "Mail busy."

  • From: Jeffrey Shockley <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:21:41 -0400

Hi,
It has to do with personal prefference. Mail is a lot easier to use than most
web-mail sites like Gmail and the ones ISPs offer. But, that's just my opinion.
Also, since I have about 8 different E-Mail accounts, using an E-Mail client
like Mail makes it a lot easier to check my E-Mails from those accounts a lot
easier. Also, Mail accounts in Mail can be synced to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Touch, which is an easy way to get your mail accounts on there and use Mail to
check E-Mail on there.
Mail works great with VO on all of these devices, including the Mac. It's also
a very powerful E-Mail client.
HTH,
Jeffrey