[macvoiceover] Re: "Mail busy."

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:11:39 -0700

I use threading as well but even if I'm reading a very long message I hit enter
to open just that message and mail will read the first sentence thencrash. This
has happened less now which is good. Maybe my computer clean up worked.

What I've found when I hear busy in any app is to shut down vo and turn it back
on. That seems to help.