[macvoiceover] Re: Mac-cessibility QUick Tip #22

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 07:42:25 -0700

Yes, another addition of the podcast is coming and will be more regularly released once it gets going again. I have a co-host now for the show, which will help.

Josh de Lioncourt
Mac-cessibility: http://www.Lioncourt.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt

"Beauty was a savage garden, so why should it wound him that the most despairing music is full of beauty?"
        The Vampire Lestat--Anne Rice

On Oct 6, 2008, at 5:14 PM, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

Hi Josh.

Just wondering are we going to see another episode of your podcast soon or has that been put on the to do list?

Haven't had another issue of the podcast since the first one and it was enjoyable and I hope you do continue with the podcast in the future.