[macvoiceover] Re: Macbook pro internal speakers: sort of solved

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 04:47:13 -0400

Hi,

It does indeed sounds like something is wrong with the jack but, it could aslo
be dust or lint in there.  You might want to try blasting it a couple of times
with a can of compressed air.  I would do that first myself.  If the problem
continues, then I'd get the board replaced.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info