[macvoiceover] Re: Looping Regions in GB 10.1

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Voiceover Mac <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 22:18:05 -0400

I think you may be looking for cycle region and that is c to start and c again
to stop.
kr
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Jul 12, 2015, at 9:58 PM, CJ Daniel <cj_daniel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I’ve been using the new GB 10.1, with success thus far. However, I’ve run
into a snag that I’m hoping my friends on this list can expedite my journey
to resolution with this problem. Anyway, I’m trying to loop a region by
selecting the region & then pressing the O key. Wasn’t this the procedure in
versions gone by?

If not, or there’s another process, could some one share it with me? Many,
many, thanks in advance.

CJ