[macvoiceover] Re: Logbook for blind hams

  • From: Norbert Müller <apple@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 21:30:44 +0100

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the hints. I once tried Aether on my Mac; what I didn't like was,
that I had to jump over so many fields when entering data. I did not find a way
to turn off certain fields, so that I could just enter Call, Name, QTH, QRG,
Rapport received, raport given, QRG and of course the starting and end time of
the connection. Of course, I would not mind if the data like Name and QTH were
entered automatically.

This has been a year ago. I could give it a new try; but it seems to me that
the app went up in price considerably.

After your comments I may still try it again.

Best regards,

Norbert