[macvoiceover] Page counts in various word processors

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:28:22 -0700

Needing to produce some documents that are limited to 2 pages based on the
printing format. I use Text Edit, Pages, and iText Express. Folks with
experience in word processing on the Mac, how do you handle figuring out your
page breaks and how long your document is?

I don't need word count in this instance, there are some bulleted lists mixed
in with the paragraphs of text, so that own't help.

Thanks,

Ian