[macvoiceover] Re: Listening to streaming audio on a mac

  • From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 01:51:46 -0500

Cheryl, Have you tried the baseball streams this year? I know there was some troubles last year, did you get it to work this year, and if so, was it difficult?
I want to listen to the games, but if flip for mac isn't going to work, I'm not sure I want to shell out the bucks to have access to the feeds.
Any comments?