[macvoiceover] List traffic, important please read.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 12:33:42 -0400

Hi folks,

Let me say up frunt that iPhone traffic as it relates to the iPhone and Voiceover is fine, however, I have received mail from some folks who have a real interest in the MAC and Voiceover, but, no interest in the iPhone.

So, in order for this to work for every one, if your post is iPhone related, please put iPhone in the subject line, so that those messages may be filtered.

Thank you in advance.