[macvoiceover] Re: Kindle now accessible on IOS with Voiceover.

  • From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 13:20:11 -0500

To get the Kindle on the iPhone, go to the app store. I just selected search
and searched for it. You find it and then click on the purchase button, which
may be free. I just downloaded it, but I already had it on my first iPhone.
Once it is there, it offers to install it and you press install. Then you would
go to the Amazon Kindle Store and research books. I am not sure about this, but
I suspect you tell it where you want the book to go. The store would give you
options. Once you have registered it, which is easily done on your phone, it
will note that you have it. Once the store  knows where the book is to go, it
downloads it rapidly. I had it on my other phone. I had placed it there before
I realized it was not accessible. Then I bought a Kindle. Today when I
downloaded it to my phone, I registered it as Cindy Ray's second iPhone. I
tapped on each of my books that was shown to me and downloaded it. Then I
tapped on one and started reading it.

Cindy Lou