[macvoiceover] Re: Kindle now accessible on IOS with Voiceover.

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 12:15:45 -0700

Double etap brings up the menu, which has various options in it,
including the home button to get you out of the book you were in when
you entered the menu and back to the app's main screen. Double tap and
hold lets you select text. The usual 3 finger flick left or right moves
forward and back by a page at a time.

Mary