[macvoiceover] Re: Jumping to top of mail list

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:50:14 -0400

mail will start where you left off.

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Windels" <william.windels@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 10:55 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Jumping to top of mail list

yes, but when I press this keystroke, I am really at the first message, so
far, nothing wrong.

but, after entering, it opens a wrong message or when I do first down-arrrow
and after , up-arrow, I am not on the first message.

Perhaps it depends on the read or unread messages on the top of the list?

Who can help me

best regards,
William