[macvoiceover] Re: Jumping to top of mail list

  • From: "William Windels" <william.windels@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 12:28:45 +0200

Hello,
some times I have problems to jump to the first mail in my list.

If I do like you described below, I arrive on the first mail but:
when I press enter or command+o, it's not the first message (that is vissible on my display), that opens.
What 's wrong?

best regards,
William Windels
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Caloggero" <rjc@xxxxxxx>