[macvoiceover] Itunes trouble

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:04:33 -0400

Hi list,
So my itunes just upgraded, and now I can't see any of my music. It reads the
table list of music, books, ect, but it seems to skip the table with the actual
items in it. Is there any way I can go back to the previous version? I know
others had mentioned they were having trouble with Itunes lately too, so at
least I know it isn't just me.

Nicole>