[macvoiceover] Email help, please?

  • From: Jan Stirbens <jstirbens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:23:09 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to help a friend, who is a new mac book user, and also new to voice
over.
She has the latest version of snow leopard and has the latest software.
We are trying to set up her email.  She is using the email client that comes
with the mac book, and uses U Verse from A T and T.
She can send mail, but can't receive.  We called A T and T, but they are no
help, and told us they don't support the mac.
If anyone can help, I would be greatful, I am at a loss.  We put the settings
in, but still can't receive mail.