[macvoiceover] Re: In case you are getting a Mac Mini...

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:01:38 -0400

I can't remember. I just made it work somehow. I'm not new to the Mac so it was OK, but I was thinking it wouldn't be as easy for someone who just got one. After this whole mouse thing it works great though. Something else I noticed is that the physical mouse is basically useless if I haven't a screen plugged in, meaning that I need to use VO commands to click the mouse, because the hardware one always takes me to the Apple menu unless I have a screen.

On Jul 14, 2009, at 2:40 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

There has usually been a way to just hit enter if you are not using a mouse? What happened after the setup assistant and after the music played?