[macvoiceover] Re: IPHone OS4 and some thoughts

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 08:05:01 -0400

oops, I see John here is using touch typing.  I don't have it and cannot find
it anywhere.

On Jun 22, 2010, at 12:54 AM, John Hess wrote:

Taking a gamble here hoping it's okay to offer some thoughts I shall. If
improper please let me know.  I have IOS4 running and in my mind it is an
excellent release. FAster, more responsive and also reads more automatically.
My bluetooth think outside keyboard paired easily and works great for typing.
The touch typing mode is fantastic and my preference.  Like the task switcher
but wonder how to clear it out. I notice that as I use apps they are put in to
the task switcher and even when I close them by pressing home if I double press
home they are still shown. Gotta google this one unless anyone has an idea.
Fantastic OS.
John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab