[macvoiceover] Re: IPHone OS4 and some thoughts

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 22:55:00 -0700

Hi John, To clear out the task switcher do the following. Open it up by
double clicking home. Once in there, find an app you want to close and
double tap and hold, like you would if you wanted to delete or move an
app when not in the task switcher. Once you get the sound that lets you
know you've held long enough, you can double tap that app and it will
be gone from the switcher. If you want to get rid of more, you can just
double tap them. No need to hold, because you're still in close mode or
delete from switcher mode or whatever you want to call it. When you're
done closing apps, just hit the home key once and you're out of thw
switcher and back on your home screen. Hope that helps.

Mary