[macvoiceover] Re: IOS update problems

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:17:36 -0700

It just takes practice. tap near the ear piece about a few inches below and a
few inches above the home button for the bottom. Bleh what a tong twister lol!
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org