[macvoiceover] Re: IOS update problems

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 07:42:39 -0700

Hi Tim,
The 4 finger swipe up and down nas been replaced with a 4 finger tap
near the top to go up or down to go to the bottom of the screen. I
actually like it better than the swipe, especially for smaller screens
like the IPod. Also, if you have an IPad, whichuse to use a 4 finger
swipe left or right to move among containers, that is now gone, but
container is part of the rotor settings options now.

Mary