[macvoiceover] Re: I have succumbed!

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:15:07 -0400

My phone company has this free service that copies all contacts in your phone (not your sim card only...) every day, so when you change phones, they magically appear after a few minutes. It actually brought them from a Nokia phone to my TyTN II just fine, and I didn't do a single thing. And it will do the same whenever my iPHone comes... Doesn't AT&T have this service? That would save everyone some trouble...

On Jun 29, 2009, at 8:57 PM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

I got mine today as well. Tomorrow, I'll start stepping through while listening to Shane's and Josh's audio introductions as they both seemed pretty cool before I actually got the gadget and, now with iPhone in hand, I'll get down to some real study.

BTW: Does anyone know how to get contacts from a Windows Mobile Smart Phone onto an iPhone?

cdh
On Jun 29, 2009, at 8:37 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hey Patrick, David, and all,

Well, I’m now the proud new owner of an Iphone. Seems cool, but at the moment I’m feeling very lost.
Donna