[macvoiceover] Re: How to download audio files from a website?

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 19:27:08 -0700

Hi Robin, this may or may not work from the vo shift m key stroke, designated as the context menu, but if it works, a menu should come up, just down arrow to download linked file, and press enter, and the download window should open, where you can interact with the list, with vo shift down arrow for the status of the download. Just in case this may not work, you can turn on mouse keys in system preferences under universal access, and when these are turned on, then vo num pad 5 will act as the context menu, from which you can select the appropriate action. I believe that you select the mouse tab when you get to universal preferences.

On Jul 27, 2009, at 8:56 AM, Robin Kipp wrote:

Hi all,
I just wanted to download an mp3 file from a website, but when I do that it just begins to play and I can't figure out how to save it. Does anyone know how to do that?
Thanks!
Robin