[macvoiceover] Re: How to download audio files from a website?

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:02:29 -0400

Hello Robin and all:

If you have all of your cursors tracking then you can perform a vo shift + M which will present you with a menu of options. One of them is download file and the other one is save download as ...

Use the second one ... save download as ... if you want to change the name of the file.

Hopefully that will help.
On Jul 27, 2009, at 11:56 AM, Robin Kipp wrote:

Hi all,
I just wanted to download an mp3 file from a website, but when I do that it just begins to play and I can't figure out how to save it. Does anyone know how to do that?
Thanks!
Robin

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love