[macvoiceover] Re: How to deal with audio book CDs that are not in the online database?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:45:10 -0600

Hi Robin & all,

Could you scan the CD case on a flat bed scanner, if you  have one?

Russell
On 2009-10-14, at 5:34 PM, Robin Kipp wrote:

Hi,
thanks! I guess I'll have to ask a sighted person in this case. I don't have a barcode scanner and would have to use an iPhone app, and finding the barcode on the CD with that probably wouldn't be a lot of fun...
Thanks again!
Robin